We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Getting pregnant is not always an easy task. Many women turn this goal into an obsession, which makes their pregnancy difficult. Some get desperate going to the clinics where they practice fertility treatments, while others prefer to try some methods and home remedies to get pregnant. Achieve a pregnancy it depends on many things. Thinking about it, our site has developed some recommendations that you can follow both at home and in the doctor's office, if you want to have a baby.
Fertility is a couple issue when thinking about pregnancy, affecting both partners equally. Healthy lifestyle habits, eating a healthy and balanced diet, stress, and regular activity based on sexual intercourse around the fertile days can help achieve the desired pregnancy.
1. Sinothermal method
It consists of identifying the fertile and infertile days of the menstrual cycle from the observation of the basal body temperature and the sensations that accompany it to get pregnant. Choose a thermometer and start taking your temperature, anally or vaginally, from the end of your period until the next menstruation. You should do it every morning at the same time, before getting out of bed.
It is convenient to make a graph, and write down the temperature every day to achieve pregnancy. This way you will know that you have ovulated when, after several recorded temperatures, there is a rise of at least 2 tenths above six previous entries, and this rise is maintained for three days in a row. If you add two days before the first and two days after the last, these will be the days of your maximum fertility, the days when you can get pregnant if you have sex.
Cervical mucus is mucus that the cervix expels, which varies in texture depending on the days of the cycle. It is sticky in the days before and after ovulation, and liquid with crystallites during ovulation. It can be observed at night, before going to bed. From its observation, you can get a pregnancy.
3. Natural and home remedies
- Position after a sexual relationshipl. You should stay in bed for a while, on your back and with your legs elevated. Put a pillow or cushion under your buttocks and stay in this position for about half an hour. This will allow the semen to stay longer in your uterus and the sperm to swim up towards the egg to fertilize it and get pregnant.
- Healthy food. Eat foods rich in protein and carbohydrates, and plenty of fruits and vegetables to get pregnant. Some supplements, such as royal jelly, boost vitality and can help promote fertility. Calendula tea and evening primrose oil can also help regulate the menstrual cycle to get pregnant.
- Control your mind. Learn to relax, let go of anxiety and try to forget about the pregnancy obsession. Be patient, take away stress and anguish because they can block the chances of getting pregnant.
- Give up bad habits. Stop smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages. Try to lead a life without vices and healthy if you are thinking about pregnancy.
Fertilization is not just for women. The quality of your partner's sperm is essential to achieve pregnancy. To be a dad, a boy must have a count of 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen, in which at least half of the sperm have a correct movement and 30 percent normal forms, according to the latest parameters approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Stress, tiredness, and tension can also disrupt sperm production. It is advisable to eat healthy and include in the diet a large amount of nutrients with high antioxidant activity such as red fruits and vitamins C and E, and to abandon high consumption of alcohol, tobacco and drugs, as well as bad eating habits because they affect significantly to fertility, reducing not only the amount of sperm, but also its quality. The couple who want to get pregnant must take care of their health, and not forget that the main function of sex is not reproduction, but pleasure.
If after a year, a pregnancy has not been achieved, the next step is to go to a preconception consultation to analyze the reasons and seek solutions. There are many paths within the field of assisted reproduction, equally valid, to be a father or a mother.
If you are interested in the opinion of an expert gynecologist, Guiainfantil.com offers you, in a selection of videos, the best tips for getting pregnant.
You can read more articles similar to Tips for getting pregnant, in the category of Getting pregnant on site.