We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If there is something that comes in handy to accompany cooked dishes made with chickpeas, that is bread dumplings, rich and very crunchy. If chickpeas, meat, sausage and vegetables are not enough, Guiainfantil.com encourages us to incorporate this bread filling to accompany the stew.
This dish is very economical due to its simple ingredients, and it is also very easy to prepare. It is usually one of the parts of the stew that children like the most, because it is juicy and because of the flavor that garlic, ham and parsley give it.
- 250 g of hard bread crumbs
- 50 gr. breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 125 gr. Serrano ham
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 ml. stew broth
- 1 sprig of parsley
1. Crumble the breadcrumbs into small pieces in a bowl. Add the breadcrumbs to give it a crunchier touch.
2. Chop the parsley and garlic, or crush them with the mortar. Add this mixture to the bread and the eggs, the chopped ham. Sprinkle the mixture with a little broth and form balls.
3. Heat plenty of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When it is very hot, fry the buns, turning them so that they are done the same on both sides until they are golden brown.
4. The bartolillos can be served separately or incorporated into the stew broth while it is being cooked. In that case, add it when there is half an hour to go to the end of cooking.
You can read more articles similar to Bread dumplings recipe to accompany the stew, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.