We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is very common for us to resort to snacks such as purchased chips, crackers or other highly recommended snacks. A much healthier and richer alternative are these grilled aubergine slices with tomato.
This simple recipe for children is a good option for dinners for the whole family or family gatherings, it is prepared in a few minutes and we can enjoy a very juicy, healthy and vegetarian appetizer.
- 1 eggplant
- 6 slices of cheese
- 100 ml of fried tomato
- Grated cheese
- Tips: you can use other vegetables for this recipe, such as zucchini
Learn how to make this delicious recipe for an appetizer or a family starter. Kids will suck their fingers!
1. Wash the aubergine well and cut it into 1 cm slices. approximately. Place in a bowl, sprinkle a little salt and let the liquid flow for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan. Add the aubergine slices, let them cook on one side.
3. Turn them over and place a small slice of cheese, a teaspoon of fried tomato sauce, a little pepper and salt. Add some grated cheese. When it starts to melt, remove and serve.
4. You can also make them in the oven, following the same procedure: cut into slices, put the slices in a clay dish placing, then a layer of cheese and tomato, then another layer of aubergines and finishing with another layer of cheese loaches and tomato and sprinkling grated cheese.
You can read more articles similar to Grilled aubergine with tomato, quick starter, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.