We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We present you an ideal craft to do with your children during the Easter and Holy Week holidays. This rabbit bag decorated with the face of an Easter bunny is a simple and very useful craft.
Children can use this homemade craft to learn how to cut and paste, thus developing their motor skills and artistic abilities. Crafts are a wonderful way to have fun learning.
- Cloth bag
- Colored felt
- Pair of scissors
1. Take a bag of colored cloth.
2. Cut out the outline of the rabbit's face from the white felt.
3. Cut out the inside of the ears from the pink felt.
4. Cut out the nose from the pink felt and the mouth and whiskers from the black felt.
5. Mount the bunny's face and stick it on the bag.