We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potato omelette with chorizo is a typical dish of Spanish cuisine. It is an easy and very quick recipe to prepare for both lunches and snacks for the little ones in the house.
Guiainfantil.com offers us aeasy recipe, fast and exquisite that will allow children to participate and collaborate in its preparation. In addition, this dish will be very useful when preparing sandwiches for excursions and country snacks.
- 6 eggs
- 250 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 100 g of chorizo
- 2 slices of bacon
- 500 ml of sunflower oil
- a pinch of salt
Tips: When turning the tortilla in the pan, help yourself to a large, flat plate.
1. Chop the onion into medium dice. Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into thin 1/2-inch slices.
2. Pour a splash of oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, potatoes and bacon in pieces, for about 25 minutes over low heat. When this time passes, remove the mixture from the pan and set it aside.
3. In the same frying pan, fry the chorizo cut into thin slices and mix it with the onion and potatoes.
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl and salt them. Add the onion, chorizo, bacon and potato mixture to the eggs. Mix everything well.
5. Put oil to heat again (better if you reserve part of the one you used for the onion and potatoes). Add the mixture and stir a little with a wooden spoon.
6. When it starts to set, separate the edges, cover the pan with a plate larger than the pan diameter and turn it over. Pour it again so that it sets on the other side.
Patricia García Herrero. Copywriter
You can read more articles similar to Potato omelette with chorizo. Recipes for kids, in the Eggs category on site.