We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
That moment of choosing the baby's name is key because it is one of the most important decisions that will influence the life of your child. If some parents prefer traditional names, others prefer traditional names. modern names, but everyone is looking for the perfect name for the baby.
We know what will be the most frequent names for boys in Peru in 2015 and we like them because they are traditional names and family members who return with an updated touch. These are the most popular boy names in Peru in 2015.
1. Luis. This name is of Germanic origin and means 'illustrious warrior'. It is a name of always and with great force that usually appears with other names forming combinations with personality.
2. Alberto. It is a name of Germanic origin with a meaning related to the 'nobility'. Its popularity remains unchanged over time because it is one of the most attractive names for boys.
3. Edgar. The name has a Germanic origin and a meaning of 'the one who protects the earth'. It has been on the lists of frequent names for boys for a while, but it is still a modern and very original name.
4. Martin. It is a name of Latin origin with a meaning related to the 'war'as it derives directly from the Roman god 'Mars'. It is one of those names that have not been worn down by use and that remain original.
5. Alexander. It is a name of Greek origin that means 'the one who protects men'. He is sweeping the lists of frequent names around the world because he has an inexhaustible personality and charisma.
6. Jorge. The name is of Greek origin and its meaning is related to 'the earth'. It stays on the frequent name lists because it brings nobility and distinction to any child.
7. Daniel. This name has a Hebrew origin and a meaning of 'God's justice'. The name combines tradition and modernity in the same way that we find in it softness and forceful personality.
8. William. It is a name of Germanic origin that means 'the protector'. In reality, we are facing the Anglophone variant of the traditional Guillermo, but in this way it gains in modernity.
9. Victor. The name is of Latin origin and its meaning is related to the 'triumph'. It is popular because it is a strong name capable of bringing personality to your child.
10. David. It is a name that has a Hebrew origin and a meaning of 'loved'. Although we know it thanks to biblical texts, the name has not lost strength over time, but remains one of the safest bets in children's names.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to Most popular boy names for 2015 in Peru, in the category of Names for boys on site.