We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baking is an art, especially if we dare to prepare a dessert as traditional as the brownie is. This American brownie is a children's favorite, they love its intense flavor and its crunchy but juicy texture.
You may be one of those lucky families who have a Thermomix at home. This food processor makes it much easier to prepare recipes, such as the delicious brownie from chocolate easy in the Thermomix, ready for the children's snack in a few minutes.
- 300 gr. chocolate fondant
- 150 gr. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 90 gr. Butter
- 75 gr. flour
- 150 gr. walnuts
Tips: You can substitute the walnuts for another dried fruit that you like, such as almonds, pistachios etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 185º, spread a rectangular or square mold with butter or margarine and sprinkle a little flour on the bottom (or place the baking paper) to be able to unmold it easily.
2. Crush the walnuts in the Thermomix. Put them in the glass at speed 4 for about 5 seconds, depending on how chopped you want them to be.
3. Chop the chocolate and butter. Put them in the glass for 3 and a half minutes at 55ºC, speed 1, so that it melts.
4. Place the butterfly in the Thermomix glass and add the eggs and sugar. Program at 40º, speed 3, for 5 minutes.
5. Add the chocolate and butter, mix again on speed two for 20 seconds. Add the flour and mix until it thickens on speed 2 (it will take about 20 seconds).
6. Pour the mixture into the greased mold. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes at 185. Let it cool before cutting into squares.
You can read more articles similar to Easy chocolate brownie recipe in the Thermomix, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.