We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Brownies are very popular at children's parties, there are few children who do not like this sponge cake with an intense chocolate flavor. Now you can make a cookie version with the same flavor with this recipe for children.
The 'brownielletas', a mixture of biscuit and brownie, will be a guaranteed hit with children and adults. They have the flavor of brownies but their cookie shape and crunchy texture make them a great option for children's snacks.
- 350 gr. Of flour
- 250 gr. butter or margarine
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 200 gr. dark chocolate
- 150 gr. milk chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of salt
1. Sift the flour with the salt and mix well
2. Beat the butter or margarine with the sugar, add the egg and mix well.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave (stopping it and stirring every 30 seconds so that it does not burn) or in a water bath. Add it to the previous mixture and mix.
4. Add the flour little by little and stir to form a dough. Cut the milk chocolate into pieces and add it, mix so that they are distributed.
5. Preheat the oven to 175ºC. Make balls with the dough, flatten them and place them on a tray lined with greaseproof paper. Bake for about 15 minutes. When you take them out of the oven they are still soft, but when they cool they harden.
Recipe made by Teresa Guerra. Recipe of The cookie Monster.
You can read more articles similar to Brownielletas, brownie cookies for snacking, in the Cookies category on site.